Rick J. Billington
Marketing & Management Executive
Over 34 years’ experience driving strategic growth and product visibility for leading retail, entertainment, and real estate organizations. Highly competitive, passionate, persuasive and articulate, able to achieve results others believed to be impossible. Experienced in marketing, advertising placement and management, design and production, branding, and internet and web based marketing.
Demonstrated success record in:
- Branding, managing and positioning clients and products.
- Experienced with both ad agency and direct marketing strategies and tactics for television, radio, print, and web.
- Designing creative product marketing campaigns.
- Motivating staff to peak performance levels.
§ Proven record of initiative and success in marketing campaign management.
· Ad Campaign Management · Multi-media Marketing · Account Development
· Market Research · Competitive/Strategic Planning · Budgeting/ Forecasting
· Prospecting/ Client Cultivation · Direct Mail Marketing · Team Building
CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Ozark Marketing Council – Original member of the OMC, entity charged with marketing the Branson and Tri-Lakes area in its early years of growth.
- Branson Chamber/CVB- Member of research committee, two terms. Liaison to Marketing Committee.
- Table Rock Lake Chamber – Two terms on Marketing committee, one as chair. Current committee member. Member of committee who reached agreement with Branson CVB and Branson Tax District to include Lake Area Chamber in funding for marketing and advertising funds that increased budget by 3 fold, current member.
- Missouri Real Estate Association, National Association of Realtors – Sales Associate, licensed 2006. Broker, licensed 2009.
- Remax International- Awarded franchise October 2008. Certified Distressed Property Expert, awarded 2009. Executive Club, for achievement in personal sales volume, awarded 2010.
Top five offices, Midstates Region, awarded 2010.
Billington Advertising Branson, Mo. 1985 – Present
- Owned and operate full service advertising agency responsible for all aspects of clients advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Responsibilities include : Radio, Television, Print, Web, Direct Mail, Client retention, new client acquisition. Responsibilities also included all production for above media.
- Current and past clients : Andy Williams, Charley Pride, Mickey Gilley, Mel Tillis, the Oak Ridge Boys, Presley’s’ Country Jubilee, Shepherd of the Hills, Daniel O’Donnell, Cooper Estates, Missouri Partners, Inc., Porto Cima Golf Community, Pointe Royale Golf Community, Emerald Pointe Real Estate Development, Heintz Lighting, Midwest Rug, Branson CVB.
Real Estate Developers Branson, Mo. 1996 – 2008
Served as Agency of Record, Marketing Director, Project Director ( Stonebridge Village ), and Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Responsible for all marketing and advertising efforts of Branson based Real Estate Development Company. Including budgeting, tracking, and accounting.
- Managed a full time staff of 8 people in the Marketing Department. As project director and VP of Sales and Marketing, also managed a sales department of 10 people.
- During the boom years of Branson real estate growth, my department had an annual budget of approximately 2 million dollars.
- Major accomplishment : was part of the team that took this company from a staff of two people and one small subdivision project to the major real estate development company in the area with over 200 employees and annual sales in excess of 70 million dollars.
- Established from the ground up a new real estate office recruiting 7 full time agents and related staff. After being open only since April 5, 2009 was named one of the top five offices in the mid-states region.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting, Southwest Missouri State, 1975
Minor in Electronics.